Let our talented analysts and writers help you tell your story
Commission us to produce any of the following content types, and you’ll get a compelling, co-branded piece that will help you connect with customers in a way they will find both natural and compelling:
- Talking Point: A short, punchy, and thought-provoking piece designed to educate, change buyer perspectives and/or raise awareness on a specific issue (850-1,000 words).
- Inside Track: Highly engaging and accessible research note to act as an introductory primer on an emerging concept, idea or technology (1,500-2,000 words, graphics as necessary).
- Executive Brief: Aimed at senior influencers and decision-makers to bring them up to speed and orientate them on a relevant topic in a way that lays the groundwork for you to follow through effectively with your proposition. Works very well at the start of the buying cycle, but also later to help with the ‘internal sell’ (2,500-3,000 words, graphics as necessary).
- Advisory Paper: A more explicit advisory document that goes a step further to help buyers crystallise their own specific requirements and plans. The aim is to accelerate the decision making process and increase conversion rates through the provision of clear and objective advice and calls to action (3,000-4,000 words, graphics as necessary).
- Buyer’s Guide: A highly visual short-form document that summarises key considerations when making an investment decision in a particular area. Can be aimed at IT leaders and their teams, or at business stakeholders and decision-makers, with the language and perspective tuned to the target audience (2-4 pages, often commissioned in pairs – one for IT and one for the business).
- Business Fit Assessment: Provides an objective view of the relevance and value of your solution from a business perspective, using ‘vendor-neutral’ language to enhance understanding of where and how your offering might fit into the buyer’s world. We don’t endorse or recommend your product or service, we simply use it to illustrate what a real-world solution looks like. This is much more credible and effective than traditional paid-for analyst evaluations and endorsements, which often look contrived and can easily back-fire (typically around 4,000 words).
- Guest blog posts: Written in the voice of the analyst, but hosted on your site(s), these are ideal assets to work into your launch or campaign activity to get attention in a thought-provoking way and drive buyer engagement (500-700 words, typically commissioned as a series of 3 or 5 pieces).